I hope everyone has a safe and happy fourth of July. We are heading back to the bay this afternoon. Looking forward to fun in the sun, watching fireworks, drinking a few beers, and visiting with family (whom we don't get to see very often). Here is a picture of Zachary and Martin from last weekend. Zachary gave Pop these tshirts for Christmas and they are finally getting to wear them. They actually say "Pop" and "Zachary."
I put Addie in piggy tails today. It's a little hard to see since she has dark hair and the fireplace is dark behind her. She looks so much older though. So sweet! 




I put Addie in piggy tails today. It's a little hard to see since she has dark hair and the fireplace is dark behind her. She looks so much older though. So sweet! 




3 comments:
Love the last pic - they look so much alike - so cute!
I know I said this before, but those pigtails are so flipping adorable! She looks so grown up!!
The pigtails really do make Addison look older, and just as cute as always. Sure miss the kids! You and Jason too, of course.
Post a Comment